Customer Service Representative 2 / Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: November 5, 2018
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Mortgage team supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
Start a rewarding career with Wells Fargo today! As a Customer Service Representative 2/ Mortgage Servicing Specialist you will have exposure to a variety of responsibilities, people and experiences in a professional call center work environment - that's part of the fun! Imagine yourself working in a fast-paced call center where you will have the opportunity to provide outstanding service and make a difference in the lives of our Home Mortgage customers!
- Responsible for taking inbound calls from home mortgage customers and placing outbound calls as needed
- Researching and resolving routine to moderately complex problems and inquiries
- Processing routine to complex customer transactions and account maintenance
- Offering or recommending products based on customer needs
- May generate reports and/or complete project work as needed WELLS FARGO OFFERS GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
- Progressive Career Path: Customer Service Rep 2, Customer Service Rep 3, Customer Service Rep 4, Customer Service Rep 5, Quality Monitor/Coach, Supervisor, and Manager!
- Salary: Highly competitive salary!
- 401k: 6% company match!
- Paid Time Off: 18 days of Paid Time off PLUS 10 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program: Earn a $1,000 bonus for referring friends and family!
- Additional Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts, and so much more! Shift Available: 11am-8pm PST Monday-Friday and may include a Saturday shift based upon business needs
(Shifts are determined based on business needs)
- A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS
- Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
- Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
- If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with customers Desired Qualifications
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time wearing a telephone headset
- Knowledge and/or experience with Wells Fargo products and services
- Knowledge and/or experience with mortgage servicing software and/or systems
- HS Diploma or equivalentJob Expectations
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents. Salary Information
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-San Bernardino: Min: $31,200 Mid: $37,400
CA-San Bernardino: 1003 E Brier Dr - San Bernardino, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: agent, answer, call center, csr, customer care specialist, customer service representative, product support, representante de servicio al cliente, service representative, system support
Keywords: Wells Fargo, San Bernardino , Customer Service Representative 2 / Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Sales , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!