Territory Sales Executive
Company: Western Union
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Territory Sales Executive - San Bernardino, CA
Does the thrill of discovering and onboarding new business sound
exciting to you? Do you enjoy networking and building new business
relationships working for a global company that believes when money
moves, better things can happen? Are you interested in joining a
globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are
recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Join
Western Union as a Territory Sales Executive.
Western Union powers your pursuit.
This face-to-face role will build new business by driving new
revenue, transactions and sales growth with new accounts, agents,
and customers in Bay area. It is an important part of our overall
strategy as we propel growth in a competitive business environment.
In this pivotal role, you will have an integral role in the Western
Union sales organization.
- To discover, sign and activate high revenue retail stores
across the assigned territory.
- In-person visits with potential accounts, traveling the
assigned territory 4-5 days per week.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process, including lead generation,
qualifying the opportunity, selling the value proposition, signing
the contract, training, merchandising, and supporting the account
through the first months of the relationship.
- Ensure a smooth transition of the agent/account over to the
Area Sales Team.
- Scan the territory for high potential retail stores,
identifying the opportunities.
- Support the new account through the onboarding process,
including collection of documents, agent training, hardware and
- Build and maintain a "high quality" agent locations
- Generate and analyze reports to anticipate opportunities and
risk during ramp -up process.
- Sell entire WU portfolio brands and services.
- Secure structure details and competitor takeaways.
- Manage existing network relationships, with focus on business
and operational support, to assure business continuity and growth
of all network channels.
- This position will require regular travel within a defined
- 70% of Travel
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English is highly
- Minimum 0 - 2 years of sales experience. Preferably managing
from sign-up to implementation.
- Documented track record of meeting / exceeding sales
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License is required as this position requires
regular travel within a defined territory.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect with
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us
for what's next.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible
financial services company -transforming lives and communities.
We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000
employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers
and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design
easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical
financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our
employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have
plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as
well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to
help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western
Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at
The on-target earnings range is $37,500.00 - $50,000.00 USD per
year + commission, which includes a base salary and commission
incentives that align with individual and company performance.
Actual salaries will vary based on candidates' qualifications,
skills, and competencies.
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health
insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to
best-in-class development platforms, to name a few
(https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/) Please see the
location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may
share additional role-specific benefits during your interview
process or in an offer of employment.
Your United States-specific benefits include:
- Family First Program
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Parental leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an
inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and
perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities
we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national
origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital
status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation
to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the
recruitment process, following
Keywords: Western Union, San Bernardino , Territory Sales Executive, Sales , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!