Sales Support Agent
Company: Ember Valley
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: January 12, 2022
We want to take the Company to the next level and this is where you
come in. As our Sales Support Agent, you will be responsible for
working directly with our active accounts on inventory levels and
product sell-through. A successful candidate will be well-spoken,
able to build instant rapport with every member of each of our
accounts, have an outgoing personality, all while continually
driven to build a long-term career in the cannabis industry.
You are approachable, organized, adaptable, and embrace continuous
improvement and learning. As a team player, you build strong
relationships both internally and externally to develop a good
understanding of our day-to-day business operations and be able to
communicate those effectively to our accounts. You will act as our
boots on the ground and always make sure our accounts and customers
We are growing fast and need someone to come in and own territory.
This is a great opportunity to work for a fast-paced rapidly
growing start-up within the ever-growing cannabis industry.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support around 30 of our current accounts, visiting 5-8 of
those accounts daily
- Continually build strong relationships with every person you
encounter while on the job from security guards to budtenders.
- Work with the inventory operations and marketing team to help
capture every detail of how our accounts function and what is
important to them
- Develop meaningful relationships with external customers that
you meet to encourage trust and loyalty all while following our
- Work with our inside sales reps to input and manage orders from
purchase through to delivery
- Use our CRM and other platforms to create and maintain an
accurate database of current inventory levels.
- Continually keeping up on industry changes and keeping informed
about competing products and services
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelors Degree in any field
- Previous experience in a Brand Ambassador or a related sales
position a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and CRM software
such as Salesforce.com a plus
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills, both
verbal and written.
- You are organized and prioritize your work to meet deadlines,
adapting to unexpected priorities
- You are collaborative and build effective relationships to
enable the Company to reach its goals
- You excel in an unstructured, start-up environment, and bring
an element of precision and organization.
- Cannabis knowledge or interest a huge plus
Medical, Dental, Visionby Jobble
Keywords: Ember Valley, San Bernardino , Sales Support Agent, Sales , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!