Business Solution Consultant
Company: Konica Minolta
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: April 14, 2019
Employer Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000
company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is
transforming the way we all do business.From smart office
technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT
services, we have a rich history of creating the products and
services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from
anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help
companies around the world move information faster, improve quality
and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of
information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry
while exceeding environmental standards.At Employer, you'll work
for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great
benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.Position
ObjectiveEmployer currently has an exciting opportunity for a
Business Solution Consultant!--The Business Solution Consultant
(BSC) is the local branch subject matter expert relative to the
Solutions, and Professional Service strategies of the Employer
Business Solutions - Direct division. The BSC is a dedicated
pre-sales professional committed to seeking out new customers and
partnering with existing ones, offering a variety of solutions to
optimize their business processes. Energetic professional
comfortable with prospecting, as a part of a team or independently,
for solutions opportunities, within new and established
clients.Essential Job Functions
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets within assigned
- Actively participate in National Telemarketing Day
- Maintain, and manage, individual sales activities and
opportunities in the CRM Management System.
- Meets on an ongoing basis with Branch Sales Managers and Market
Director to review Professional Services Pipeline, forecast, and
- Works directly with Branch Sales Managers, Market Director and
Engagement Team members to promote Solutions and Professional
Services offerings, driven by Key Performance Indicators and
Employer defined processes.
- Responsible for pre-sale technical discovery, business process
analysis, and development of customized solutions to fit a client's
- Participate in ongoing account review sessions as part of the
- Engage Solutions Implementation Specialist to assist on
creating and/or developing Engagement letters, Site Survey, Scope
of Work (SOW) preparation and integration projects where
- Maintain education training standards and certifications levels
in line with job requirements and advancement development
- Required to participate in the building of a knowledge base of
competitive information to share with all Employer teammates as a
result of interacting with prospects and customers.--
- Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all Employer
products, services and solutions for clients.Competencies
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Strong working knowledge of industry hardware, services and
- Network print servers, Document management/ scanning
applications and workflows, Manage Print Services, Print
Optimization/cost recovery, Print and MFP print controller
technology,-- SQL, Security, and major third party print
- Documented history of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Record of time management and organizational discipline.
- Willingness to travel up to 70%
- Attend training classes to remain current with the most recent
- Pass certification tests to enhance career path.
- Working knowledge of project management processes.
- Capable of multitasking within a fast-paced demanding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to sit or stand for long period of time in support of
travel or customer meetings/presentations.Experience, Educational
Reqts and Certifications
- Four-year college degree preferred or equivalent experience in
a related field.
- 3-5 years relevant Solutions Sales Support experience.
- Valid driver's license and access to reliable
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.--Join Employer and help drive
innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.---Employer
is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age,
sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity,
disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or
partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any
other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, San Bernardino , Business Solution Consultant, Professions , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!