Logistics/ Warehouse Coordinator
Company: Multiquip Inc.
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Responsible for supporting the Remanufacturing department for MQ Power Equipment as the warehouse/shipping subject matter expert. This position will assist by coordinating all inbound and outbound shipping activities for the department, and will ensure accuracy and quality of products shipped and received.
- Inputs and retrieves receiving, shipping, and inventory data on SAP
- Works closely with the repower supervisor and production team
- Plans daily receiving and shipping schedules to meet inbound and outbound shipment
- Schedule shipments with 3rd Party Transportation providers or freight carriers and ensures that parcel package shipments are processed within the carrier system
- Organizes receiving activities and verifies materials received and receiving documents are accurate
- Maintains stock location accuracy and stock organization
- Processes customer order delivery due list and print copies of the deliveries and bill of ladings
- Coordinates UPS &FedEx shipments
- Assists in physical inventory, processing freight claims, inventory status and freight inquiries
- Operates forklift, stand-up fork lift truck, pallet jacks and/or hand truck to move product
- Inspects material handling equipment for defects and notifies maintenance personnel or contacts outside service facility for repair
- Assist with assembly or disassembly of equipment and mounting of trailers when necessary
- Assists in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse
- Performs other duties that may be assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree; three to five years related experience
- SAP experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time & multi-task under high pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a good attention to detail.
- Ability to operate forklift, stand-up forklift, pallet jacks and hand trucks.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch, and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance. Multiquip Inc. provides competitive pay and benefits and supports our employees through our values of safety, integrity and respect. Employment is subject to pre-employment physical, drug-screening and background investigation. E-Verify () is used to verify a candidates' legal right to work in the U.S. Multiquip Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will received consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected class.
Keywords: Multiquip Inc., San Bernardino , Logistics/ Warehouse Coordinator, Professions , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!