Company: ISCO Industries
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: September 16, 2023
At ISCO, we put high value on appreciation and respect, and provide
you with an opportunity to really make a difference. ISCO is a
family owned and operated company born and raised in Louisville, KY
that is focused on our team members' growth. ISCO offers a standard
benefits package of medical/dental/vision, and a 401k! ISCO
Industries is an end-to-end piping solutions provider that
specializes in HDPE, working with leading edge technology that
makes us a market leader. ISCO also provides all tools/equipment
The Mechanic will be responsible for repairing and refurbishing
fusion equipment in a distribution plant or field environment by
performing the following duties:
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair; small diesel/gas engines,
centrifugal pumps, generators, electrical circuits and
- Maintain all rental fusion equipment to keep it in working
order; troubleshoot and repair damaged equipment; perform scheduled
- Maintain records of service, repairs and scheduled
- Complete 24-hour check-ins and machine checklists
- Enter and maintain records of rental equipment in computer
- Prepare equipment for shipping; repair quotes for customers;
write repair orders
- Locate required parts utilizing local vendor and/or vendor
- May be expected to repair Fabrication shop equipment as needed
and provide field support for trouble shooting equipment
- Previous experience with computers for order entry, parts
ordering, and email is a plus
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Applicant may also be
asked to work in the Shipping & Receiving area as needed.
Responsibilities may include packing and loading customer orders of
piping, valves, and fusion equipment, completing daily cycle
counts, and receiving of product or equipment from vendors.
- Applicant should possess ability to meet deadlines, work
flexible hours, and work in a team environment
- Basic computer skills.
- Physical demands: occasional lifting, standing, climbing is
frequently required. ISCO is a drug free workplace.
- Job requires the ability to use independent judgment and work
both independently and, in a team setting.
- Experience in a leadership role is preferred. Screening
requirements include: A Physical, Drug Screen, and Criminal
Keywords: ISCO Industries, San Bernardino , Mechanic, Professions , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!