Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Vodastra Technologies is -seeking a cable technician -to join
our team! You will be resolving cable related issues.
- Previous experience in cabling systems, and/or other related
fields such as:
- Twisted Pair Copper dmarc extensions
- DS3 Coax with BNC dmarc extensions
- Installation of Cat 5e/6 Structured Cabling Systems according
to industry standards such as EIA/TIA, BICSI, NEC
- Ability to connect to network hardware and the Internet using a
- DSL modems, routers, NID splitters and DSL filters
- Identification of different types of voice and data
- Installation of voice switches
- Installation of data network hardware
- 802.11a, b, g, n wireless technologies and surveys without
- 802.11 Wireless Access Point surveys using Mapping Software
(i.e. Air Magnet) with the ability to provide coverage mapping
- T1 ckts, MPLS ckts, DSL ckts, DS3 Ckts
- POTS lines
- Wireless Access Points, Power over Ethernet (Installation)
- Cabling system experience, technical training, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Skills including: installing, configuring, troubleshooting,
programming, and replacing parts as need.
- Knowledge of using -diagnostic tools, service aids, and product
schematics, to assess and resolve equipment and system
- Ability to maintain and complete accurate record keeping and
processing of paperwork.
- Must work well independently, as well as follow
- Ability to handle more than one responsibility at a
- Ability to work under deadline pressures.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
Tech MUST have his/her own tools and transportation.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Vodastra, San Bernardino , Cable Technician, Professions , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...