Security Site Manager
Company: Stratum Group International
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Security Site Manager is responsible for providing
supervision and direction for the daily functions of the accounts
Stratum Group International has in Southern California to ensure
the protection of property, assets, employees, and clients. Key
responsibility areas include supporting department performance,
effective cost controls, and development, training and retention of
* Must possess verifiable security supervisor/manager
* Must be available and able to cover shifts due to last minute
call-outs, client requests, etc.
* Must be willing to work Overtime and any day of the week (typical
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Oversee and direct the supervision of the day to day security
operations on each post in Southern California.
* Evaluate and document management performance, including annual
performance reviews, and disciplinary action, including
* Conduct site visits, make sure the post orders are updated and
followed, review the guard's performance.
* Support site managers and post-commanders in their
* Assist to meetings and negotiate with clients.
* Oversee and direct the handling and documenting incidents
reported by the site managers and post-commanders.
* Develop initiatives to build profitability and maintain effective
cost controls in support of these initiatives.
* Analyze monthly operating statements and determine the reasons
* Oversees the preparation of associate schedule according to
business forecast, payroll budget guidelines and productivity
* Manages the implementation of preventative safety and security
programs and training across all accounts.
* Remains informed of current Federal and local laws and
regulations as they relate to the accounts in California.
* Engage and make contact with every post.
* Respond to the client's comments and criticism in a constructive
and positive manner, looking at such as an opportunity to build
* Educate and empower subordinate site managers, post commanders,
and security guards to act in a similar capacity.
* Conducts regular associate/departmental meetings and administer
counseling, discipline to guards as necessary and provide training
and recognition to employees at all levels to maintain a
* Staffs department with quality employees who value security
service and are committed to high standards of performance.
* Utilize established methods for interviewing and reference checks
using tools provided by Human Resources.
* Maintain a professional appearance and grooming standards.
* Follow all policies and procedures put forth by each client
* Other duties as assigned.
*Basic Qualifications: *
* This position requires a high degree of sound business acumen,
independent judgment, technical expertise, and functional
* The successful candidate will lead an innovative, world-class
security program and develop solutions to address unique and
* Minimum of 5 years in positions of increasing responsibility
within the security field.
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in managerial roles and
developing and implementing departmental strategy, visions, and
* This position requires to travel most of the time.
* Capable of handling multiple, complex and paradoxical
* A self-starter who is organized, intuitive and collaborative
problem-solver with the ability to be effective in a dynamic and
* A creative problem solver with a high level of initiative and a
strong sense of personal accountability and consistent
* Ability to adapt to fast-paced environments with changing
circumstances, direction and strategy
* Strong leadership and influence skills.
* Demonstrates resiliency and sound judgment in dealing with
business and corporate challenges
* Ability to understand, interpret, analyze and develop consensus
within an organizational climate of diverse operational
* College degree
* Valid Driver's License with clean driving records
* Valid Guard Card
* Baton Permit
* CPR Certificate
* OC Certificate
* Military background is a plus
* Strong knowledge of security operations and building operations
with excellent communication skills.
* Pre-employment drug screening and background check are conditions
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and
* Excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop long
term relationships with clients and employees.
* Must demonstrate time management and organizational skills.
* Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and have a passion for
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights,
weekends and holidays.
* Must have business development and strategy implementation
* Must have strong leadership and decision-making skills.
* Must have the ability to sell, manage and drive growth.
* Must have excellent customer relationship management skills.
* Must be able to read and comprehend written materials, write in
grammatically correct sentences, and perform basic to intermediate
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $23.00 per hour
* 1 year
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* San Bernardino, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Do you have a College Degree?
* Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with
* What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for
* Supervising: 1 year (Preferred)
* BSIS Guard Card (Required)
* CPR Certification (Preferred)
* CA Driver's License (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Stratum Group International, San Bernardino , Security Site Manager, Professions , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!