Driver - Highland,CA
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: January 7, 2022
SHIFT: Monday-Friday 3PM-1AM
SIGN ON BONUS:
Class B Driver- $5000, $1000 after 30 days, $1000 after 90 days $
1000 after 6 months and $2000 after 1 year
The OpportunitySafety-Kleen is seeking a Class B Driver (Local) to
join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for
performing nightly routes from Highland to Carson and back. You
will be responsible for transporting hazardous and non-hazardous
materials between Safety-Kleen sites and other facilities. You will
be working within the parameters of a structured schedule and
maintaining compliance with all local, state, and federal
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operating Class B tanker trucks;
- Hooking up hoses to tanker truck;
- Driving route from Highland to LA;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL required;
- Tanker and hazmat endorsements required;
- 1+ years driving experience is required - tanker truck
experience is preferred;
- Ability to operate manual transmissions is required;
- Excellent working knowledge of the transportation of hazardous
- Strong organizational and communication skills are
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers .
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, San Bernardino , Driver - Highland,CA, Professions , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!