Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $65,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on
bonusAverage pay: $1,000-$1,210 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience:
All CDL holdersOverview
- Dry van trailer hauling flooring tile.
- 100% no-touch.
- 50% drop-and-hook.
- 5-15 loads per week.
- Monday-Friday work schedule.
- Drive within California. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
and location Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 50 miles of La Puente, CA. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at , and
we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
performance pay. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
. Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500
Keywords: Schneider, San Bernardino , Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver, Professions , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!