Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - 48 states
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $84,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,220-$1,490 weeklyHome time: FlexibleExperience: All CDL
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive across the 48 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Familiarity - By staying within the same region, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Work-life balance - Enjoy the perfect balance of time out on
the road, hauling freight and time at home, being with family and
friends. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, San Bernardino , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - 48 states, Professions , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!