Class A CDL - New pay increase - Dedicated truck driver - Nissan
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $88,000Average pay: $1,240-$1,510 weeklyHome
time: DailyExperience: All CDL holdersOverview
- Dry van trailer hauling auto parts.
- 100% hand unloads.
- 5 loads per week with multiples stop-offs per load.
- Drive within southern California. Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on hourly rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential. *Based on CDL driver
experience, performance and locationQualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Riverside, CA. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Consistency - Hauling freight for one customer means you have
both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles. Schneider
uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly
hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your
rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job
Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI153728993
Keywords: Schneider, San Bernardino , Class A CDL - New pay increase - Dedicated truck driver - Nissan, Professions , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!