Business Services Analyst II - Tribal
Company: San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: February 21, 2021
The position's primary responsibility is to provide operational,
product and technology support for the assigned business units and
systems. This position will strive to maximize the efficiency of
the enterprise through the application of technology by partnering
with assigned business units.Essential Duties &
- Lead and direct projects for assigned business units, which
often require considerable resources and high levels of functional
integration and interaction with business sponsors.
- Maintain agreed service level agreements with the business and
- Maintain understanding of system capabilities and their
application to the specific needs of our business.
- Remain current with system enhancements and new products and
how they apply to our business.
- Recommend changes to products and processes to improve the
manner in which we conduct business.
- Develop and administer application training programs.
- Create and foster collaborative relationships within the IT
team to ensure a one team mentality on how we deliver services to
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency,
comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and
concisely write requirements specifications.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional
requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers
- Develop and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements
to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly
- Assist with the interpretation of user requirements into
feasible options, and communicating these back to the business
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the
project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of
business requirements- verbally or through written documentation -
to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that
issues and solutions are understood.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient
operation of the department.Education/Experience/Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration
or a related field is required.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in Information Technology in
the Gaming Industry with either a Casino Operator or Gaming
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be
considered in lieu of educational requirement.
- Extensive experience with Gaming and Hospitality Systems,
including, but not limited to, Casino Management Systems, Point of
Sale Systems, Property Management Systems, Promotional/Marketing
Systems, and other industry-specific systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the enterprise's core business
process and operations.
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and
implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements
specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Exceptional analytical and statistical skills with the ability
to apply them to systems issues and products as required.
- Clear understanding of product management and market
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission
you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Certifications such as Project Management Professional, ITIL,
Business Analyst Professional and/or application-specific
accreditations desirable when combined with relevant experience.San
Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make
reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act of 1990.As one of the largest private employers in
the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth
and well-being of its employees. Join our team today! - provided by
Keywords: San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, San Bernardino , Business Services Analyst II - Tribal, Professions , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!