Contract Administrator (Monterey Park, CA)
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- As part of the Project Management Office (PMO) Contracts Team,
coordinate with project management personnel at the PMO and College
sites to develop and prepare procurement packages for the selection
of general contractors and professional services providers. Related
change management activities may or may not be included.
- Management of a variety of competitive bidding/selection
processes for construction and professional services, from planning
through award including direct responsibility for all
administrative functions (i.e. preparing procurement documents,
addenda, evaluation materials, approval documentation, award
documentation, contract documents).
- Based on workload and department resources, at the sole
discretion of the department supervisor, a variety tasks and
responsibilities may be assigned and or change over time to best
serve the needs of the District.
- Strict adherence to policies, procedures, templates, and
applicable laws is a daily part of this role.
- Reporting, tracking, and quality control for assigned
- Responsibility for multiple concurrent procurement processes
with various stakeholders.
- This is a heavily administrative role and applicants should
understand this would not include supervising others performing
- This role requires a high level of attention to detail and
compliance under the scrutiny of consistent audits both internal
and external, accordingly applicants should strongly consider
whether this would be a good fit.
- Work is fully in the PMO Office with no hybrid or remote
opportunity in accordance with District policy. Requirements
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Business or another applicable field
- 3-6 years of experience relevant to the position
- Knowledgeable of standard construction contract terms and
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrate a reliable, responsive and positive work ethic with
the highest degree of integrity
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must be a fast learner and logical thinker
- Must be focused on quality and accuracy
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to accurately track and report status when managing
concurrently running projects Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or another relevant field
- Experience with program/project management on educational
- Knowledge of relevant California Higher Education Codes and
relevant Public Contract Code
- Knowledge of relevant California Community College Codes
- Experience with Job Order Contracting ("JOC")
- Experience with an electronic bidding software
- Experience with project management software
Keywords: STV, San Bernardino , Contract Administrator (Monterey Park, CA), Other , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...