Field Support Specialist
Company: Maxim Healthcare Services
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The Field Support Specialist I, in collaboration with the Field Support Specialist II, is responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service to team members, caregivers and other customers through daily interactions. The Field Support Specialist I provides our clients and customers with a positive first impression of the company's core values and competencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintains confidentiality of client, patient, caregiver, and team member information and records
* Meets and maintains HIPAA regulations in regards to Protected Health Information
* In collaboration with the Field Support Specialist II:
* Assists candidates through the application, hiring, and onboarding process
* Assists with the billing, payroll, and medical records process
* Demonstrates positive professional interactions with all candidates, caregivers, team members, clients and customers
* Greets and provides excellent customer service to all visitors. Manages the front desk console and provides clients and customers with a positive first impression.
* Assists with various office administrative functions, including ordering office supplies, answering telephone inquiries, photocopying, and monitoring incoming/outgoing facsimiles
* Performs other duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent degree required
* Minimum one year of administrative work experience, to include typing skills
* Meets all federal, state, and local requirements
* Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently and multitask effectively while maintaining attention to detail
Compliance and Ethics Expectations:
* Participates and successfully completes the company's compliance program requirements and adheres to the Code of Conduct, Company policies, and applicable federal and state requirements
* Sets an example for other employees regarding how the Company's Code of Conduct and Compliance Program is applied and observed every day when dealing with customers, business operations, or other team members
* Reports potential violations of company policy, Code of Conduct, and/or applicable laws and regulations to the company hotline, through the chain of command, to the Compliance and Ethics Department, or through other channels made available by the company for reporting potential violations
* Promotes an environment in which other employees are encouraged to report potential violations
* As appropriate, provides input and suggestions regarding areas in which policies, procedures, workflows, and/or controls can be improved to enhance compliance
$16.50 - $22 per hour, plus $1800 annual bonus potential
Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
* Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* 401(k) savings plan
* Awards and recognition programs
About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing, physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Services, San Bernardino , Field Support Specialist, Other , San Bernardino, California
here to apply!