Hospital Imaging Systems Administrator (CPAC)
Company: County of San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Earn An Annual Salary Up To $92,664
Boost Annual Salary Up To: $96,304 When Modified Benefits Option Is Selected
Receive Paid Holidays, Vacation, & Sick Time
Receive A County Pension To Plan For Retirement
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center seeks an Imaging Systems Administrator with CPACexperience to work in a multidisciplinary team, focused on the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the hospitals imaging systems. This position will be responsible for image workflow, auto routing, installing, configuring, testing, maintaining, monitoring, performing backups and troubleshooting associated devices and software. The selected applicant will be required to provide support to internal and external partners who benefit from the imaging system technology.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
* Supports hospital imaging system resources, film digitizing, imaging processing, and mapping activities, which include user accounts, security, documentation of procedures, definition and implementations.
* Interacts with staff and/or vendors as a resource consultant, providing troubleshooting, issue resolution and user feedback.
* Collaborate with the Information Management Department to manage the installation, upgrades, maintenance and repair of all imaging software across the organization.
* Oversees and implements modality integration and configurations, validation, and transfers syntax.
* Manage and coordinate all PACS/CPACS staff training, determining needs and the effectiveness of training/assessments.
* Coordinate and collaborate with external vendors, Radiology, Cardiology and other ancillary department personnel for application support.
* May plan, assign, and review work done by other staff to ensure effectiveness.
Choose Between Two Benefits Options
To Learn More About MBO, Click here.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Vaccination Requirement: Per the December 24, 2021 updated CA State Public Health Officer Order, all workers who provide services or work in facilities described in subdivision (a) of the order, including clinics and doctor offices, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. In addition, CDPH Public Health Officer Orders updated on February 22, 2022 requires all workers in health care settings currently eligible for boosters, who provide services or work in the impacted facilities must be "fully vaccinated and boosted" for COVID-19 by March 1, 2022. Workers may be exempt from the vaccination requirements under section (1). View the full order here: https://bit.ly/3k0RNMt
COVID-19 Testing Requirements: Workers in impacted health care facilities who are not "fully vaccinated and boosted" are required to submit to COVID-19 testing at least twice per week to meet testing requirements.
The entire All Facilities Letter notifying of updates to the Public Health Order is available at the following link:
AFL 21-34.3 Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Vaccine Requirement for Healthcare Personnel (HCP).
Background: Applicants selected for these positions must pass a background investigation and verification of employment history and education.
ExperienceTwo (2) years of experience working with imaging related systems in a hospital setting.
Thirty (30) semester (45 quarter) units of completed coursework from an accredited college, university, or technical school in Information Technology, Business/Public Administration or related field.
Note:A list of coursework or copy of transcripts must be uploaded with the application if a bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Business/Public Administration has not been conferred.Education SubstitutionsOption 1One (1) additional year working with imaging related systems in a hospital setting may substitute the education requirement. .Option 2Two (2) additional years of experience in the IT field may substitute for the education requirement.
Knowledge of and experience with CPAC systems is preferred for the current vacancy.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with a technical and professional team comprised of internal and external resources; plan and organize development work and deliverables.
Health care experience, preferably in a hospital setting; working knowledge of IT storage, networking, and computer concepts. Proficient with Windows operating system, SQL, UNIX, HL7 interfaces, DICOM connectivity, crystal reports.
The ideal candidate will have one or more of the following certifications/licenses:
* Certified Imaging Informatics Professional (CIIP) from the American Board of Imaging Informatics (ABII)
* Certified PACS Interface Analyst (CPIA)
* License in Imaging Technology (Radiology, Ultrasound, MRI, etc.) from the American Registry of Radiology Technologist (ARRT)
* Completion of a program accredited by AMA in Radiologic Technology
Earn An Annual Salary Up To $92,664
Keywords: County of San Bernardino, San Bernardino , Hospital Imaging Systems Administrator (CPAC), Other , San Bernardino, California
here to apply!