Teller (Part Time)
Company: Flagstar Bank
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Responsible for interacting with customers and providing
exceptional service by greeting them as they enter one of our
branches, and by processing financial transactions in an accurate,
efficient, and friendly manner while maintaining operational
standards. This position requires professional conversations with
customers to identify their needs for additional services and by
introducing them to a banker. Entry level branch position.
- Process Transactions/Customer Service. Greet customers and ask
questions to determine their needs. Process financial transactions
- (cash and non-cash bank transactions, balance inquiries,
cashier's checks, money orders, cash advances with credit cards,
etc.) in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with
operational and regulatory guidelines. - Assist with customer
-questions and/or issues - relating - to their accounts. The Teller
position is one of the primary transaction positions within a
- Meet and exceed Teller referral expectations by acquiring and
maintaining - knowledge of bank products and financial services.
Educate - customers on bank products and financial services -and
make referrals to a banker when a potential opportunity has been -
identified. This may include - participation in 'Call Nights'.
- Maintain operational standards including balancing cash drawers
at -the end of each shift, - processing CTR reports and
transactions, and opening and closing procedures of the branch. May
also include ATM and vault balancing. Acquire and maintain -
up-to-date knowledge of applicable policies, procedures, guidelines
and bank operating systems.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws
and regulations. Complete all required compliance training.
Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance
policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date
with changing regulations and policies.
- 6 months cash handling experience required
- 6 months - customer service - experience - required
- 6 months successful -sales -experience where defined - referral
goals and accountabilities were routinely met or exceeded
- Welcome and - establish relationships by getting to know every
customer in order to provide an - outstanding - customer -
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Educate clients on bank products and financial services and
make referrals when a potential -opportunity has been
- Strong listening, verbal and written - communication
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to follow company - policies, guidelines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality using - tact
- Maintain professional dress attire and demeanor
- Ability and willingness to work branch hours, including
weekends and some evenings---#LI-HP1 -
Keywords: Flagstar Bank, San Bernardino , Teller (Part Time), Other , Barstow, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...