Staff Physician San Bernardino, CA
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation,
is looking for a Physician. Your patients, as well as your medical
and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem
solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra Physician, you will
be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments
while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The
treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the
lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of
patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you
receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard.
In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to
make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a
closer look at Concentra.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of
patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a
key contributor within the company. Hone your skills with the
chance to join medical expert panels, educate colleagues, and more.
Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get
there. Concentra's wide network of clinics ensure career growth
opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
*WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:*
* Clinic environment
* Minimal travel
* Mon.- Fri: 9:00am-6:00pm
* Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred
* Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to
train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
* Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
* Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
* Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
* Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
* Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights,
no weekends, no holidays - along with 30+ days off a year.
* Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine
Process Management Model
* Center Achievement Bonuses
* Medical Malpractice Coverage
* CME Allowance/Time
* 401(k) with Employer Match
* Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
* Life Insurance/Disability
* Paid Time Off/Holidays
* Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you're looking for an organization that cares for your growth
and well-being as much it does its patients, consider
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information,
requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer,including
Keywords: Concentra, San Bernardino , Staff Physician San Bernardino, CA, Other , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!