Seasonal Warehouse Associate Night Shift
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Hiring call not required - apply today for a chance to receive a
same-day job offer from Kohl's!The primary responsibility of the
Material Handler is to prepare process and move merchandise
productively, safely, and accurately per established production
rates and according to established standards and guidelines.
Associates will be cross-trained to perform a variety of functions
in various departments to support business and operational needs.Do
you love . . . working in a dynamic, challenging, team environment
and ending each day feeling satisfied for a job well done?Are you
energized by . . . working with a winning team and providing
outstanding customer service on a daily basis?Do you enjoy . . .
successfully exceeding goals and expectations in an environment
that is safe, friendly and rewarding?The requirements listed below
are representative of functions an associate will be required to
perform and the associate may be required to perform additional
functions. The company may revise this job description from time to
time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions, absent undue hardship.Seasonal
hourly rate is effective through 1/1/2022For Bonus Program
eligibility terms, visit careers.kohls.com/bonusBase pay of 16.00
per hour (Plus $0.75 Shift premium for 2nd Shift)Earn an additional
$5.00 inventive per hour from Nov 20 - Dec 3! *Eligibility
requirements apply.*Shift Details:Week 1: Sun/Tuesday-Friday
(Rotating)- 5:00PM-1:30AMWeek 2: Tuesday-Saturday
(Rotating)-5:00PM-1:30AMFor this shift availability must match
Sun,Tues,Wed,Thur,Fri, and Sat.orWeek 1: Monday
-Thursday/Saturday(Rotating)-5PM-1:30AMWeek 2: Sunday- Thursday
-5:00PM(Rotating)-1:30AMFor this shift availability must match
Sun,Mon,Wed,Thur,Fri, and Sat.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOB
- Receive and process merchandise, including picking, packing,
preparing and shipping orders and returns and load/unload trailers
following established company and industry standard operating
- Follow all company, state, local and OSHA safety rules,
policies and regulations to promote a safe work environment;
promptly report any potential violations to appropriate
- Input data to prepare reports.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and
guidelines, including those related to accuracy and
- Provide high quality internal and external customer service,
including communicating with vendors and other associates/locations
to resolve disputes and review compliance.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as set by the
company and comply with dress code requirements.
- Process and move merchandise productively, safely and
accurately per established production rates and according to
established standards and guidelines.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement
of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per
business and operational needs.
- Fulfill the Knowledge, Skills and Ability Section.
- Perform work in accordance with the Working Conditions and
Physical Requirements Sections.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to learn and apply policies, procedures, standards and
- Ability to perform assigned tasks in a timely and accurate
manner with minimal supervision.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to
direction from supervisors/managers and other company
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish
multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs
and be cross-trained in at least 2 departments.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
- Ability to operate multiple frequency devices, handheld
scanners, and other power equipment as directed.PHYSICAL
- Ability to work in a multi-level environment, including
- Ability to stand and /or walk for the duration of the scheduled
shift (at least 12 hours).
- Ability to periodically work overtime to support the cyclical
nature of the business (may entail a shift longer than 12
- Ability to squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist, reach,
lift, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 30 lbs.
frequently, up to 50 lbs. occasionally and over 50 lbs. with a two
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
protective equipment (PPE).WORKING CONDITIONS
- Exposure to noise and moderate but varying temperatures,
humidity and other elements in warehouse environments.
- Kohls uses Biometric equipment for various business purposes,
which may include timekeeping, access, secure entry/exit,
temperature/wellness screenings, or other business
Keywords: Kohl's, San Bernardino , Seasonal Warehouse Associate Night Shift, Other , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!