Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Responsible for the daily administration and operation of the
warehouse. Oversee materials are received, stored, shipped and
reported in accordance with established procedures. Direct and
supervise warehouse staff. Review effectiveness of operating
procedures, maintenance, space utilization and protection of
- Administer and oversee the daily operation of the warehouse
including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials
and equipment. Ensure overtime is maintained within budget
- Oversee receipt, storage and shipment of materials and related
reporting in accordance with established procedures. Ensure the
accuracy of the inventory.
- Account for all materials and supplies in the stores
facilities. Audit goods received into warehouse.
- Coach and mentor team members in the areas of productivity,
quality, safety and Medline Core Values.
- Ensure all routine paperwork is completed on time and are
filled out accurately.
- Assist the warehouse manager in maintaining a safe work
environment for all team members.
- Lead day-to-day activities of employees. Assign, monitor and
review progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts and provides
technical guidance on more complex issues. Provide input into
hiring, firing and performance reviews.
- Work with customer service to resolve warehouse related
issues.Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work
environment with strong growth potential, a competitive
compensation package, and a complete benefits package including
medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match.
And much more!
The minimum base salary for this position is $69,680. Actual
compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique
to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years
and depth of experience, certifications and specific office
location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associate's degree a
plus.Relevant Work Experience
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience coaching, mentoring
and training staff.
- At least 3 years warehouse experience. Basic skill
Keywords: Medline, San Bernardino , Warehouse Supervisor, Other , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!