Company: RBI Refresco Beverages US Inc
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Position Detail Selection Criteria:
- Responsible for Quality tests of incoming raw materials, goods
in progress, finished goods and packaging, with appropriate
reaction to any out of specification situations
- Test raw materials to approve or reject new vendors, prepare
samples for sales presentations, taste panels, and visitors.
- Order, receive, and store raw materials, including liquid sugar
(HFCS), concentrates, and other additives used in the manufacturing
- Perform accurate inventory counts
- Retrieval of samples, testing and analysis and documentation of
- Interface with production management teams where
- Responsible for plant sanitation program effectiveness,
tracking, follow-up and report documentation
- Coordinate efficient production line start-ups and changeovers
of process equipment.
- Batch syrup using correct formulation and mixing
- Review daily process and packaging records.
- Initiate corrective action for out of compliance situations,
including QC holds and defective material reporting.
- Carry out Line audits ensuring that GMP's are being followed
and adhered to.
- Collect all micro samples for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly
and annual samples for inside and outside lab testing.
- Calibrate lab testing equipment
- Maintain all laboratory instrumentation in proper working
- Maintain the water treatment system, including the reverse
osmosis (RO) membrane system, the process water storage tank, and
the carbon tower(s) and polishing filter(s) system, and document
this information on the appropriate control documents.
- Complete sample analysis to ensure compliance to all Customer
and Corporate testing requirements and product specifications.
- Ensure all Safety Standards (Company or Regulatory) are met at
- Ensure all Company Good Manufacturing Standards are met at all
- Cleaning and Sanitation of production lines following the
appropriate process as determined by flavor characteristics and the
- Implement and facilitate the facilities food safety and food
quality programs to assure compliance and achieve desired
- Follow the facility’s food safety and food quality programs to
assure compliance and achieve desired results.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
- Approximately 2+ years in a fast moving packaged goods
- Good knowledge of health and safety, hygiene rules and
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Good understanding of factory / production machinery -
awareness of technical issues.
- Demonstrates personal initiative to aid the development of the
site / dept.
- Experience in performing quality checks (e.g. visual checks
through to detailed analysis of product specifications).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability
to maintain meticulous records
- Strong PC skills (Excel, word, powerpoint required)
- Familiarity with basic laboratory equipment (i.e. HPLC, pH
meter, balances, filtration apparatus, incubators).
- Self starter and detail oriented
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- 2 year(s): Experience preferred
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample
time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that
your job is safe
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability
to drive new ventures within the business
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: RBI Refresco Beverages US Inc, San Bernardino , Quality Technician, Other , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!