Company: RBI Refresco Beverages US Inc
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Primary Job Functions:
- Handles ingredients, maintains filters, and prepares product
for bottling by mixing ingredients according to Quality procedures.
Supplies the production line with the batched product in a timely
manner, and helps to attain maximum product recovery.
- Responsible for complying with food safety, food security,
Quality, GMP"s, HAACP, Allergen, and Sensitizer as well as other
regulations as required.
- Will be trained in the operations of all batching
- Responsible for ensuring the quality and integrity of the
product run on the lines based on specifications.
- Ensures customer satisfaction in the production of and
maintaining of quality.
- Obtains forklift certification.
- Transports required ingredients and pre-weighs by forklift from
staging area to the batching area.
- Monitors and incorporates push outs and Dump to Bulk (DTB) back
- Hooks up hoses, pumps and lines for bulk concentrate and
transfers from the proper silo storage tank.
- Maintains, builds and starts up, filter(s) and opens drums.
Inspects monitors and maintains filter blankets; inspects daily for
holes or damage; washes new blankets as needed.
- Program touch screen for product delivery from silo room to
- Follows instructions on batching sheets, adds the proper
ingredients, and records amounts correctly.
- Obtains batch tank samples to the quality laboratory for
testing. Follows instructions from the quality department on any
batch adjustments necessary to bring product into
- Completes batching sheets and is responsible for it’s
- Completes all required documentation for batching operations
and forwards to QA / Batching department for review.
- Maintains sanitation and cleaning of the area through the
- Responsible for CIP sanitation.
- Removes empty barrels and bins from batching area to outside
storage area and trailers.
- Receive and unload tankers of bulk concentrates as needed.
- Completes sanitation and line CIP as scheduled.
- Responsible for plant sanitation program effectiveness,
tracking, follow-up and report documentation.
- Stewards of Process Improvement or continuous improvement
- Reports all non-compliance, product protection and food safety
issues to management when encountered.
- Represents the company in a positive manner at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Required knowledge, skills, and ability:
- Ability to work any shift and weekends
- The ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a blend
of highly technical, quality interpersonal and continuous
- Be familiar with all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Be familiar with all safety rules and work safely.
- Be able to read and follow instructions.
- Be able to do basic math calculations accurately.
- Be able to complete any required paperwork accurately.
- Other Responsibilities:
- Have good attendance.
- Work weekends and overtime as required
- Be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- Work as a TEAM.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample
time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that
your job is safe
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability
to drive new ventures within the business
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: RBI Refresco Beverages US Inc, San Bernardino , Batching Technician, Other , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!