Multi-Site Loss Prevention Site Lead
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Multi-Site Loss Prevention Site Lead (LPSL) is a key
leadership position within the Amazon Loss Prevention Team. The
Multi-Site LPSL leads the effort to efficiently, and effectively,
provide security services and asset protection (lives, buildings,
equipment, inventory, data, & intellectual property) in a
designated area of responsibility, covering multiple sites (4-6) in
a specific Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). The Multi-Site LPSL
reports to the Regional Loss Prevention Manager responsible for
their area, and aids them in supporting Delivery Station (DS) and
Last Mile Delivery operational teams in addition to other
cross-functional teams throughout the organization. Dependent on
the role, this position may have direct reports.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Enhance, track, and report on metrics, which are key
performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that
the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely
- Assist with investigations of internal and external theft and
fraud, and conduct interviews when appropriate.
- Ensure internal controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements
related to area are fulfilled.
- Inspire performance excellence on the part of all security
services team members.
- Ensure that you understand, align performance and actions with,
and can clearly articulate the vision and values of the
organization and their department.
- Meet or surpass your objectives that align with security
- Identify, promote and implement security best practices in a
designated Delivery Station, as well as their On-Road operational
- Serve as department's liaison and security subject matter
expert for facility management keeping them abreast of key issues,
strategies and the department's performance.
- Utilize Lean and Six Sigma methods to drive process
improvements and increase efficiency.
- Effectively partner with internal customers in evaluating
current and future security services, processes and
- Coordinate data collection, through database polling or data
entry, from multiple DC; and conduct analysis generating strategic
and tactical interpretations.
- Travel up to 50% of the time (local, regional, and domestic
- Work weekends and/or overnight shifts as necessary.
- Work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5
miles a day and ability to lift up to 20 lbs. with our without
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 + years relevant professional or
- 2+ years of experience in law enforcement, loss prevention,
risk management, supply chain management and loss prevention, or
other related field
- 2+ years of experience with security equipment such as
intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and video
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Proficient with MS Office Professional Suite, including
intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma concepts desired and
certification is a plus
- Strong familiarity with data bases (querying and analyzing)
such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
- Experience with warehouse or distribution center services
- Experience with multi-site loss prevention
- Experience with logistics loss prevention
- Interviewing and Interrogation experience desired and
Wicklander and Zulawski, LPQ, CPP, LPC or other certifications is a
- Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience
- Results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill
and is comfortable working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Analytical leader experienced in performance based, action and
results oriented management, strong project manager and effective
- Ability to take calculated risks and challenge current
practices to develop and deliver innovative solutions to meet or
exceed the customer expectations Amazon is committed to a diverse
and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with
disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., San Bernardino , Multi-Site Loss Prevention Site Lead, Other , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!