Escrow Assistant Murrieta
Company: JobTracks, Inc.
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Some of the basic responsibilities:
- The assistant is required to assist the Escrow Officers and
Assistants on all the files, including funding and closing of all
- Open and receipt in all new escrows.
- Must be able to prepare estimated closing statements for buyer
- Must be able to assist lenders with their funding and closing
- Enter into the status reports all pertinent information for
- Cover the desk in the absence of the officer.
- This position is the backup to the officer and manages all
aspects as well of the transaction.
- Must perform customer service and clerical functions to assist
all parties involved in the escrow process.
- Absolutely Must be computer savvy***
- MUST HAVE ESCROW/ESCROW ASSISTANT/ESCROW OFFICER
EXPERIENCE (1-3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE)***
- Ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence,
and memos (proper punctuation, spelling, grammar a must).
- Excellent verbal/written skills along with strong interpersonal
skills are required.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Must have a high level of organization and strong attention to
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry
skills, basic math skills, phone/customer service skills, spelling
and proofreading required.
Keywords: JobTracks, Inc., San Bernardino , Escrow Assistant Murrieta, Other , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!