Mortgage Loan Originator
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: June 6, 2021
A loan originator assists consumers who are seeking mortgage
loans for the purchase or refinance of a residential property.
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information
- Originates transactions by taking complete and accurate loan
- Completes loan contracts by explaining provisions to
applicants; obtaining signatures and notarizations; collecting
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing
applicants of additional requirements.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with Realtors, bank
officers, builders, and new home sales representatives in order to
develop and retain existing business; and by visiting subdivisions,
- Monitors overall customer interaction and interfaces with all
parties involved on each individual loan from application to
closing, including but not limited to counseling and pre-qualifying
potential home buyers.
- Collects and analyzes information regarding the customer's
income, assets, investments, or debts.
- Evaluates clients and other loan products and services and
determines which financial products best meet the customer's needs
and financial circumstances.
- Advises the customer regarding the advantages and disadvantages
of different loan products.
- Services existing customers and obtains all necessary support
documents along with the appropriate fees and lock-in
- Oversees the loan process by monitoring loan status and ensures
conformity with terms.
- Communicates loan status to all interested parties and obtains
loan documentation after closing.
- Negotiates terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Stays abreast of trends and developments in the local real
estate market and competitive environment, as well as changes in
rules and regulations pertaining to private and government-insured
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards
consistent with company policies and procedures.
Must have excellent customer service skills, able to work in a
team environment, and proficient with computers. Basic to
Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office, including Word,
Excel, and Outlook are required. Encompass experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical with good attention to detail.
- Good judgment and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multitask, work well under time constraints and
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or another related field
- Minimum 3 years in Mortgage Banking.
- $500,000 2-year average in personal monthly volume and/or 2
units per month.
- The ideal candidate will possess an active state-appropriate
NMLS license and a minimum of 2 years of retail origination
For Qualified Candidates, We Offer:
- A full menu of forward and reverse mortgage products to offer
clients, including Conventional Fixed Rate and ARMs, FHA/VA/USDA,
Jumbo, Construction/Renovation/Rehab, Down Payment Assistance
programs, and Reverse Mortgages.
- In-house underwriting, closing, and funding.
- Fast payouts and weekly payroll with ADP.
- Web-based LOS and integrated CRM platforms.
- Free LO websites and customized collateral for print and social
- Onboarding training and transition support.
- Continuous sales & marketing support and training
- Back-office support, including dedicated accounting, HR, and
- Benefit packages available to full-time employees.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any
other questions or wish to discuss any other mortgage lending
positions, reach out to Dennis DeNeui with gpac at
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, San Bernardino , Mortgage Loan Originator, Other , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!