Front Desk Agent - WorldMark Big Bear Resort - Sign-On Bonus Available
Company: Wyndham Destinations
Location: Big Bear Lake
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co. our goal is simple: to put the world on
vacation. Were the worlds leading membership and travel company,
with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle
travel brands. Our global team of associates brings hospitality to
millions, turning vacation inspiration into exceptional travel
experiences through our products and services: , the largest
vacation ownership company with 230 vacation club resort locations
across the globe; , the worlds foremost membership travel business
that includes RCI, the largest vacation exchange company, along
with industry-leading travel technology, and membership travel
brands; and , offering travel products and services all inspired by
top online and print travel content, including travel booking
platform , subscription travel clubs and branded consumer
The Guest Services Associate is responsible for completing daily
Front Desk functions. Ensuring that all Owners and Guests receive
efficient and courteous service; making them feel welcome during
their entire stay through a proactive and positive attitude. The
Guest Service Representative also completes special projects and
duties as assigned
Essential Job Functions
- $600 HIRING BONUS AVAILABLE
- Performs daily Front Desk functions such as guest check-in and
out, answering phones, completion of shift check-list, processing
related transactions, etc.
- Duties may include outdoor "curbside check-in" of guests to
ensure health and safety of all guests and associates.
- Directs owner and guest requests to correct department.
Responds courteously, efficiently and professionally to guest
- Performs light administrative duties such as sending a
receiving faxes, making copies, sending e-mail correspondence
- Greet, register, establish necessary credit for and issue keys
appropriately to guests.
- Answer telephones/PBX with proper telephone etiquette and
direct calls accordingly.
- Receive guest requests and/or complaints and ensure that
appropriate actions have been taken.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to the resort's amenities,
services, policies, area attractions, dining, and directions.
- Communicate with other departments as needed via telephone and
- Completed check-out procedures, computes bills, collects
payment and makes change for guests as required.
- Make, confirm and cancel
reservations for guests or answer a variety of questions for guests
pertaining to their reservations.
- Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and
performs a bucket check on shift.
- Distributes guest and staff mail and messages as
- Post charges for faxes, copies or laundry or charges from the
food, beverage or convenience store outlets.
Initial Installment paid after first 30 days of employment and
remaining amount after 90 days
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co.,
including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here,
youll find a team thats inclusive, values diversity, and is built
on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to their membership in
any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to
complete your application or any part of the recruiting process,
please email your request to email@example.com, including the title
and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Job Requisition: R-12233
Keywords: Wyndham Destinations, San Bernardino , Front Desk Agent - WorldMark Big Bear Resort - Sign-On Bonus Available, Other , Big Bear Lake, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!