Personal Banker (Universal Service Rep): Barstow
Company: Frontwave Credit Union
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are seeking a Service Oriented
Professional Universal Service Representative to support our
growing Frontwave team. If you enjoy helping people and have
experience working in a financial institution, this job is for
About Frontwave Credit Union
Frontwave Credit Union is a member-owned
not-for-profit financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside,
and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we have grown to 14
branches with 100,000 members and manage over a billion in assets.
At Frontwave Credit Union, we are focused on creating consumer
solutions to provide our members and the communities we serve with
products and services that enhance the quality of life for our
members through exceptional service and the progressive application
As a Universal Service Representative you
are responsible for performing a wide variety of responsibilities
related to all teller and FSR I functions, including processing
deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, new accounts and loans.
Balances daily transactions and verifies cash totals.
Essential Duties and
Includes the following non-inclusive list.
Other duties may be assigned. All duties are to be performed
in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Credit Union
policies and procedures.
- Processes routine transactions such as deposits, withdrawals,
transfers, issuing cashier’s checks, etc.
- Opens new memberships, all ownerships.Adds/removes joint owners
on existing memberships.
- Interviews potential and existing members to determine
appropriate products and services to meet their financial
- Actively cross-sells additional products and services to meet
- Originates and funds unsecured loans (credit card and personal
loans/lines). Communicates loan decisions.
- Performs follow-up calls to new and existing members to ensure
member satisfaction, answer any questions.
- Answers IRA questions and performs IRA contributions and
- Demonstrates knowledgeable in providing information and
demonstrating alternate delivery channels for member usage
including by not limited to: frontwavecu.com, Online banking,
EStatements, Mobile Deposits, Bill Pay,
- P2P, Remote Transfers, Express Line, etc.
- Serves as a support to new Universal Service
- Participates in end-of-day branch balancing process.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible and prioritize
- Balances, fills, audits ATM/CDM/Recycler as needed
- Maintains cash vault
- Instant issues debit cards
High School Diploma or general education
One year financial institution experience
in a Teller or similar role with an emphasis on accurate cash
Member facing positions at our all branches
may require standing. An adequate number of suitable seats
shall be placed in reasonable proximity to the work area and
employees shall be permitted to use such seats when it does not
interfere with the performance of their duties.
Keywords: Frontwave Credit Union, San Bernardino , Personal Banker (Universal Service Rep): Barstow, Other , Barstow, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!