Support Associate III
Company: Tapestry, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Explore the possibilities across our global house of brands.
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry
embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping
you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our
global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be
part of our growing and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run
with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart
Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and
collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication,
anything is possible.
Job Title: Seasonal Sales Associate
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in
Client & Service Expert:
- Achieves individual sales goals.
- Develops strong product knowledge across all categories.
- Responsible for ensuring exemplary customer service by
delivering the ultimate kate spade Experience.
- Able to develop a personal connection with guests through
effective use of the selling skills.
Building Brand Equity:
- Understand and communicate the kate spade new york aesthetic,
brand philosophy and lifestyle to the customer.
- Demonstrate interest and ability to work as part of a
- Execute operational tasks as per company directives.
- Accurately processes all POS transactions.
- Adhere to and apply visual directives, ensure that store
standards are executed daily.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Professional selling skills and exceptional interpersonal
- Prior luxury goods experience preferred
- Proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Works well in a team environment
An outstanding professional will have...
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable climbing ladders
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals
successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top
performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand
customer information and uses it for improvements in products and
services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily
makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be
seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up,
down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds
appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective
relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even
high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a
relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both
successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and
will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of
unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying
structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need
to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face
of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can
shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the
total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't
have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future
consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and
perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible
pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create
competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed;
creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and
successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be
responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole
team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be
said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive
and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they
stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not
including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to
take negative action when necessary.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best
people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring,
promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and
termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's
qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position
under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national
origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military
status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis
prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/
Req ID: 87429
Keywords: Tapestry, Inc., San Bernardino , Support Associate III, Other , Barstow, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!