Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Location: Lake Arrowhead
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management
philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an
entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create,
share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes
passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our
extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common
goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
A Mountain Hideaway
The spirit of Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa is casual luxury in a
pristine natural setting. At an elevation of 5,200 feet in a
lakeside setting that feels like no other place in Southern
California, you'll find Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa. Our award
winning AAA Four Diamond hotels tranquil setting is framed by
majestic pines, a private lake and gabled rooftops. Secluded and
completely removed from civilization, yet just 90 minutes from Los
Angeles and Orange County.
Position Description & Job Responsibilities
- Must be proficient in all facets of proper skin care i.e.,
anatomy, physiology, chemistry, masks, packs, cleansing, massage
and superfluous hair removal.
- Consult with the guest to analyze skin type and facial
treatment required to ensure expectations are met for a pleasurable
visit, may include site tour.
- Cross-trained to perform all services such as facials and body
treatments, per licensing.
- Prepare facial and waxing equipment, treatment areas and
supplies daily, sterilize all instruments in accordance to the law,
and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and have full
range of motion, no physical limitations.
- On-time attendance is necessary, and uninterrupted work is
- Maintain the cleanliness of the of the Spa/Gym area as
- Keep the Spa fully stocked of all supplies.
- Attend product knowledge training as required.
- Keep current and up to date knowledge of changing trends and
developments in the department.
- Assist the Fitness center when requested.
- Respond to any special projects requested by the Manager of Spa
& Health club or General Manager.
Formal Education and Job Related Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Licensed by State Board of Cosmetology, Esthetician
- One-year previous experience on comparable spa environment
- CPR certification preferred.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, San Bernardino , Esthetician Service, Other , Lake Arrowhead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!