Quality Inspector Lead
Company: Techtronic Industries
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Quality Inspector Lead's primary focus is to audit incoming
product and report findings to the quality team for corrective
action. This will be accomplished by random sample inspection of
product received from our global manufacturing locations. The
Quality Inspector Lead will work closely with the Quality Inspector
Supervisor and Quality Manager to ensure products meet established
criteria before releasing to the customer.
- Leads local quality incoming inspection team
- Inspects and approves incoming products by confirming
specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and
rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Assists with all rework activities to ensure reworked product
meets set specification
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs,
summarizes re-work and waste, and inputs data into quality
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating
instructions and calibration requirements, and calling for
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures, and complying with legal
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities and reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
- High school diploma
- Five years of quality inspector experience
- Experience in leading a small team preferred
- Experience with quality control techniques
- Experience with measuring devices such as meters, gauges,
computers, calipers, and other measuring instruments
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytic skills
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Positive approach. Team player. Dependable.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position.
This document is subject to change at any time and is not intended
to be exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, and skills
required by employees with this position title. The physical
requirements described on the supplemental Occupational Worksheet
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made upon request.
Keywords: Techtronic Industries, San Bernardino , Quality Inspector Lead, Other , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!