Branch Manager -Business Development - Lake Arrowhead
Company: California Bank & Trust
Location: Lake Arrowhead
Posted on: May 3, 2021
California Bank and Trust, a leader amongst banks in California,
with over $10 billion in assets and nearly 100 branch offices in
the state, is looking for a Branch Manager focused on Business
Development in our Lake Arrowhead Branch.
This role focuses on identifying and developing lending,
depository, and treasury management opportunities that aligns with
the banks culture. Candidates should have strong interpersonal,
communication that align with developing and managing a team for
continued success and growth. Background in business development,
understanding financial statements, cash flow and aligning a
financial profile with appropriate products, services, and
structures is desired and highly preferred. This position has the
opportunity to engage in a wide range of business activity,
specializing in both consumer and commercial business while
adhering to bank policies and practices.
At California Bank & Trust our relationship-centered culture is
achieved by providing our associates with the tools, training and
opportunities to build the best possible relationships with our
customers, and with each other. Our workplace culture values each
associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and
provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and
- Responsible for the overall performance and operations of the
branch. This includes loans, deposits, other referral products, and
service quality while managing a complement of exempt and
- As the primary business development officer, the Branch Manager
is responsible for the expansion of existing business
relationships, the development of new business and calling on both
prospective and existing clients.
- Primarily responsible for providing sales leadership for the
branch, which includes overseeing and being involved with both the
inside and outside sales efforts of the employees.
- Directs branch activities, maintaining appropriate operational,
and credit risk management and security oversight in compliance
with applicable laws and regulations.
- Extends credit to businesses and/or individuals through a wide
variety of commercial, consumer, real estate, and agricultural
loans. Responsible for community development and relations.
- May be responsible for processing cash transactions and other
customer service duties within the branch.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a college degree and 2+ years experience as a Branch
Manager focused on business development and outside community
engagement. A combination of education and experience may meet
- Knowledge of banking industry, including lending and banking
products. Must have excellent customer service and management
- Solid understanding and implementention of credit and lending
- Ability to make sound decisions, build relationships and work
with a variety of clients, employees and management.
- Ability to set and maintain high quality work standards.
- Ability to lead a group.
- Ability to deal effectively with people in various job
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Keywords: California Bank & Trust, San Bernardino , Branch Manager -Business Development - Lake Arrowhead, Other , Lake Arrowhead, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!