ELS - AMZ - Area Maintenance Manager
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Elite Line Services is a major single source
maintenance solution in the industry with the bandwidth to service
all of your equipment maintenance needs. We maintain all original
equipment manufacturers for material handling equipment, BHS, PBB,
Facilities, GSE and vehicles. Our hybrid programs efficiently cross
utilize technicians between equipment types to provide seamless
coverage that protects the best interest of our customers. Whether
this is getting full warranty value for new parts and systems or
applying experienced and specialized technical support for mature
equipment needs, ELS has you covered.
Elite Line Services offers a wide variety of benefits including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Company
Paid Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Assistance, EAP, Paid Leave, and
Paid Whole Sale Shopping Membership (Sams Club).
Elite Line Servicesis currently
looking for candidatesto join our winning team as an
TheMaintenance Area Manager
(MAM)will lead a team of maintenance employees and ensure
a customer-focused, safe working environment for all.
- Dedicated to supporting maintenance technicians by working in a
safe, customer-focused manner; and must be highly self-motivated
- Develop and design solutions to difficult problems, manage
outside contractors and be on call for emergencies.
- Handle multiple projects and daily activities, meet deadlines
and develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and maintenance
- Ensure that all safety programs and procedures are followed.
Develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good
working relationship with operations
- Develop business plans and provide guidance and direction for
the successful implementation of those plans.
- Help to develop, set and track budgets
- Understand and implement safety programs.
- Successful candidates must have the ability to provide enriched
feedback to enhance individual performance, provide associates with
written performance appraisals including discipline and up to
- Mentor all maintenance employees by motivating and providing
direction to help them achieve their goals and made a consistent
effort to go above and beyond.
- Project planning and cost analysis
- Promotes and conducts good housekeeping.
- Responsible for adherence to Company training programs.
- Monitor the Companys Quality program in the station and ensure
conformity and implementation of standards.
- Ensure compliance with applicable OSHA, state, local, and
Company safety laws, regulations, policies, and procedures on site
and at any remote job site. Coordination of safety matters with
Company Safety Officer.
- Assignment of a Site Safety Representative.
- Maintain site morale and customer satisfaction by keeping the
customer in mind and by keeping the interests of the company at
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by
management from time to time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- A completed Bachelors degree in a technical discipline
(Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited
university or 2+ years Amazon experience.
- Previous internship or leadership experience
- Experience in project management.
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Blueprint and electrical schematic reading
- Knowledge of CMMS programs
- Preventive maintenance procedures
- Industrial electrical
- Industrial controls
- Industrial electronics
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her
actions and results.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Ability to take care of customer needs while following company
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values
and accepted standards.
- Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined
- Ability to formulate a sound decision using the available
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and
- Possess the trait of being organized or following a systematic
method of performing a task
- Ability to work with people regardless of race, gender,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age,
disability, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and
- Ability to manage resources to complete job assignment.
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to complete assigned training in a timely manner.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), E-Mail,
scanning and copying equipment.
- Must have and maintain a valid drivers license and be insurable
under the Companys insurance policy
- Must be able to comply with the ELS Drug and Alcohol
- Promoting and conducting good housekeeping practices
- Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe,
customer focused manner
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
gender identity, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or
medical condition. If you are an individual with a disability and
would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the
employment selection process, please contact
email@example.com. This email address is reserved solely
for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility
assistance or an accommodation in the job application process.
Please do not call about the status of your job application if you
do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation.
Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an
application or non-disability related technical issues, will not
receive a response.
Keywords: Daifuku, San Bernardino , ELS - AMZ - Area Maintenance Manager, Other , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!