National Community Renaissance offers a comprehensive
"Together, we transform lives and communities!"
National Community Renaissance (CORE) is seeking a Leasing
Consultant to join our existing Property Management team. CORE is
one of the nation's largest non-profit affordable housing
developers with over a 25-year track record in community
revitalization. We transform the economic and social future of
communities by building quality, affordable housing combined with
best practice social services to improve the self-sufficiency of
National Community Renaissance C.O.R.E.
COMMUNITY - Through our high-quality
construction and social services, we build great communities where
our residents and neighbors can thrive.
OPTIMISM - We believe in the ability of people
to strive for better lives, and we help provide them with the means
to achieve their dreams.
RESPECT - We serve our residents, partners, and
employees with utmost respect.
EXCELLENCE - We strive for the highest
standards in design, construction, property management, and
National Community Renaissance offers a comprehensive benefits
package including, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan with match,
Life Insurance, LTD, FSA, paid holidays, vacation, and sick
About the Job
The Leasing Consultant reports directly to the Community
Manager. The Leasing Consultant successfully leases and takes an
active role in marketing the property and the generation of
- Shows rent ready apartments.
- Meets with prospective applicants.
- Effectively qualify prospective residents and verifying
- Prepare lease documents and related paperwork.
- Take a proactive role in shopping the competition and
- Work closely with the Community Manager and Assistant Manager
to facilitate leasing.
- Be aware of and relay information regarding the property's
general appearance and condition.
- Prepare and maintain complete resident files.
- Ensure that all applications are completed in their entirety
and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the leasing area is clean at all times.
- Record all paperwork accurately.
- Address resident concerns so that they are handled quickly and
efficiently with established procedures.
- Assist in collection of rents and preparation of receipts.
- Assist in ensuring the deposits are made on a timely fashion
and the documentation is carefully made.
- Record traffic in software program on a daily basis.
- Follow up with Guest Cards or a "Thank-You" response within
twenty-four (24) hours of the visit with the prospect.
- Ability to assist the Community Manager and Assistant Manager
in the performance of their duties.
- Be able to Maintain work pace appropriate to given work
- Organized and proficient at time management.
- Ability to work with and understand persons of all ethnic and
- Perform complex or varied tasks
- Other duties as requested.
- Must attend Company sponsored events that relate to the
development of the team, which, from time to time, may include
overnight stays at locations away from the employee's home.
- Must have basic math skills.
- High School education or equivalent is needed with proficiency
in both verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to pass company sponsored Tax Credit Certification
class within the first year of employment. If employee cannot pass
the test after the second attempt, the employee will be subject to
- Proficient in English language in verbal and written
- Relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions.
- Minimum one year in a customer service related field.
- Working knowledge that included Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of general office equipment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Operate Computer and Office Equipment
- Work is primarily sedentary in nature
National Community Renaissance is an equal opportunity
with our quick 3 minute Application!
* Fields Are Required
What is your full name?
How can we contact you?
What is your preferred method of communication?