Now is your chance to join one of the country's largest and most
trusted LTL carriers: ABF Freight is looking for new team members
across the country!
ABF Freight, an ArcBest company, is an exceptional company where
driven people have rewarding careers. Our pace of expansion means
we're looking for people with The Skill & The Will? to serve
customers who depend on us for customized transportation and
logistics solutions. It's more than a job; it's a career.
General Description of Duties:
Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on ABF equipment as
well as other assigned duties. Actual duties and schedule may vary
depending on terminal location.
* 2 years verifiable Tractor/Trailer maintenance experience.
(Other applicants with the proper vocational training will be
* Good previous work and work attendance record.
* Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and post-offer company
* Be available to work ANY SHIFT ANY DAY.
* Wages - Teamster or Machinist Union Scale.
* Retirement - provided through multi-employer pension fund.
Excellent pension and health benefits for retirees.
* Life Insurance - provided through multi-employer sponsored
health and welfare fund.
* Sick Pay - 5 days per contract year.
* Holiday Pay - 8 to 14 days varying by contract.
* Vacation - Up to 5 weeks vacation for 30 years of service.
* 401K - Company sponsored program.
* Medical - Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with
no out-of-pocket premium cost to employees.
* ABF Stock Purchase Plan.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please
contact email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8717. An Equal
Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability