Internal Medicine- Geriatrics physician needed in California (Physicia
Company: Care Partners Medical Group
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: January 12, 2021
Primary Care Physician Needed for a Care Partners Medical Group
- PACE Facility in San Bernardino
Under the supervision of the Lead Medical Director, this position
is responsible for the medical care of Care Partners Medical Group
PACE participants across a variety of settings, including but not
limited to the clinic, participants' homes, the nursing home,
assisted living facilities and personal care boarding homes Job
- Evaluation, diagnosis and management of the patient's including
but not limited to taking of a medical history, performance of
physical examination, ordering and interpretation of diagnostic
tests, formulation of an assessment of condition and a treatment
plan, writing prescriptions, ongoing follow up of same, and
management of medical information from specialists and hospital
- Document medical care in the participant's medical record, in
compliance with PACE documentation policies
- Provide after-hours medical coverage as assigned by the Chief
Medical Officer and/or Lead Medical Director to assure that a
physician is available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
- Participate within the interdisciplinary team in the
formulation of Plans of Care for California PACE participants, as
well as in other interdisciplinary team settings that further the
care of California PACE participants.
- Presents input into, initiates and/or facilitates new medical
programs and processes in support of PACE's strategic goals.
- Experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a
- Experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments and
health regimens to treat patient health issues.
- Experience collaborating with specialists to explore patient
health conditions and diagnose issues.
- Experience working in a team of healthcare professionals and
collaborating with them to ensure positive, effective patient
experiences with our organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience, preferred in a Geriatric role
outside of their residency and who has the following
- MD or D.O. degree from an accredited United States medical
- Successful completion of residency and at an accredited
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or
- California State Medical License, Current and Unrestricted
- Current and Unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) About
Care Partners Medical Group is a partner with PACE (Program of
All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) to redefine senior care. Each
participant works with a team of medical experts to develop a care
plan that is personalized and regularly updated to meet their
evolving medical and social needs. Senior care is not 'one size
fits all,' which is why each participant has a customized PACE
experience to meet their individual needs.
Care Partners Medical Group San Bernardino PACE opened in 2014 and
serves approximately 750 seniors in the Inland Empire. The center
features a winding hallway that includes historic California art.
The center also has a clinical exercise program and a program for
participants to learn more about the Internet and social media so
they can stay digitally connected to friends and family. The
outdoor patio is a participant favorite, hosting activities like
morning Tai Chi, tea parties and afternoon gardening. Other popular
events are karaoke and the annual three-day luau, which includes a
Hawaiian barbecue, live Polynesian dancers, limbo, and more.
- Quality of Life - Monday through Friday daytime schedule
- Benefits - Comprehensive Sound Physicians benefits package
including paid days off
- Education - CME allowance & paid CME time off, ongoing online
and in-person training
- Development - Mentoring from the Care Partners Medical Group
PACE clinical leadership team
If you have any questions, you can contact [Click Here to
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, gerontologist jobs, internal
medicine geriatrics jobs
Keywords: Care Partners Medical Group, San Bernardino , Internal Medicine- Geriatrics physician needed in California (Physicia, Other , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!