Maintenance Technician FULL-TIME $25/hr Salary range: $25/hr -
$30/hr based on experience
- Effectively completing preventive and proactive maintenance
per the schedule to prevent breakdowns on equipment.
- Utilize root-cause analysis skills to investigate breakdown
and line stoppages while collaborating with other departments.
- Initial responder when a line stops producing and assures that
the appropriate mechanical help is on site to correct any problems
quickly using electrical and/or mechanical skills.
- Prioritizes work to ensure timely maintenance, repair and
installation of equipment, tools and utility systems to minimize
manufacturing downtime and completes all required paperwork and
documentation in the Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Repairing or maintaining the operating condition of industrial
production or processing machinery or equipment including
inspection, assembly, disassembly, and replacement as
- Observing and testing the operation of machinery or equipment
to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing
- Operating newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the
adequacy of repairs.
- Analyzing test results, machine error messages or information
obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
- Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with
operational and safety performance standards.
- Supporting the facility’s food safety and food quality
programs to assure compliance and achieve desired results.
Shift start: 5:30PM
Shift length: 12 hours
Wednesday - Sunday
Health, dental, vision insurance
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Must pass background check
Can lift 100 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
At least 3 years' of experience in industrial manufacturing
maintenance required.Electrical/electronic troubleshooting and
repair skills required.Candidates will be required to take the
Ramsey Mechanical (Electrical) Skills and Aptitude Assessment in
order to be considered.
We are the world’s largest independent bottler for retailers and
A-brands in Europe and North America. We combine production of
retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded beverage
companies on an effective multiuser production platform that
benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Our
production platform covers over 60 manufacturing sites in Europe,
US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and
reliable service across geographies. Our global supply chain
expertise and local innovation capabilities offer an almost
unlimited variety of soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages,
manufactured to individual customer specifications and