Company: First Transit
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Have you considered being a Reservationist? Now is your chance!
First Transit is looking for Reservationist in San Bernardino, CA
to intercept pre-qualified customer calls and schedule
transportation. We are seeking friendly, customer service-oriented
people who are dedicated to safety and customer care to make
reservations. If you are helpful, friendly, and safety-conscious
with a customer service background, we have the right career path
for you! That is why our employees call this the “love-what-you-do”
line of work! Our Reservationists enjoy:
- $16.00 /HR
- Paid Training
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong
presence across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with paid holidays & vacation,
medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan
- A great work environment Our Reservationists are responsible
- Answers all incoming phone calls promptly and courteously.
- Efficiently receives all ride request information from callers
and repeats all information received to confirm accuracy.
- Records type of service/related information accurately on each
- Establishes rapport and professional confidence level with
passengers and is sensitive to passengers needs.
- Has proficient knowledge of Scheduling System.
- Possesses knowledge of First Transit and “agency” policies and
- Efficiency is demonstrated by average telephone talk time.
- Has excellent knowledge of service area and is proficient in
use of street directory and reverse directory.
- Creates manual trip ticket when system is at capacity and
forwards to scheduler/dispatcher
- Suggests alternatives to passengers if system is at capacity at
a particular time.
- Maintains organized work environment.
- Maintains the highest standard of excellence for subordinates,
company personnel, and all people contacted through personal
appearance and attitude. Reservationist requirements:
- Knowledge of computers
- Customer service experience
- Phone/Call center experience
- Experience with filing, data processing
- Familiar with service area
- Able to make sound judgment decisions
- Team-player attitude First for a Reason Benefits We offer
competitive compensation and benefits, including physical and
mental health initiatives, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), and paid
holiday/vacation. Diversity & Inclusion Because we're stronger
together, we aspire to have a culture where all people are First.
We're committed to providing an inclusive and diverse working
environment for everyone every day. Professional Advancement Start
here. Go far. We believe in promoting from within, which means
tremendous opportunities for you, thanks to our strong presence
across North America. In addition, our 18-month Aspiring Manager
Program prepares future leaders at First Transit. Extensive
Training Build skills and knowledge in such areas as safety and
security, injury prevention, technology and equipment, and job
efficiency. Community Service & Impact Go where opportunity meets
community. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As
the face of First Transit and First Vehicle Services in your
community, you'll have a positive impact on others. First Transit
carries approximately 350 million passengers a year. Our employees
play an integral role in our mission to provide easy and convenient
mobility and to improve quality of life by connecting people and
communities. APPLY TODAY! First Transit has been purchased by
Transdev and will be the employer for this job posting. We are the
leading integrator and operator of multiple modes of
transportation. With a combined presence in 43 US states, plus DC
and Puerto Rico, we have lots of opportunities for growth! You can
find additional job opportunities and locations directly at
www.transdevNA.jobs. We aspire to have a culture where all people
are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce
therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free
workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or
Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los
Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity
employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive
culture that supports future growth for all.
Keywords: First Transit, San Bernardino , Reservationist, Hospitality & Tourism , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...