Warehouse Associate- San Bernardino Fulfillment Center
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Our Supply Chain team is committed to providing excellent service
to our customers by accurately and efficiently processing orders,
returns, and providing shipments to the store. Strong clear
communication skills and the ability to remain flexible throughout
the workday is a must.
A day in the life...
- Support the business by ensuring inventory and orders are
accurately audited, processed, assembled, efficiently packed and
- Comply with job rotation and work where designated with the
department and building
- Material handling - repetitive bending, reaching, standing,
walking and lifting 50lb boxes
- Complete receiving and/or shipping documentation, as
- Utilize best practices following standard operating procedures
and reference aids, continuously looking for areas of improvement
and communicating suggestions to leadership as appropriate
- Research and resolve issues using appropriate resources You own
this if you have...
- The ability to repetitively bend, reach, stand, walk and lift
50lb boxes without difficulty
- The ability to work independently as well as
- A commitment to teamwork through relationship building,
reliability and collaboration
- The ability to drive productivity through the efficient use of
time and a commitment to strong results
- Excellent attendance and punctuality Curious what it's like to
work for Nordstrom Supply Chain? Click HERE [youtube.com] to learn
We've got you covered...
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in
our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to
support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and
requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be
additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or
accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which
can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2021 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the
Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Keywords: Nordstrom, San Bernardino , Warehouse Associate- San Bernardino Fulfillment Center, Hospitality & Tourism , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!