Primary Care Physician San Bernardino CA - temporary
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: October 11, 2019
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
-- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree required.
Licensure, Certification, Registration or Designation
-- Current active state Medical License
-- DEA number
-- Adequate malpractice coverage
-- Board Eligible or Certification required, If Board Eligible,
certification required within 2 years
Work Experience and Qualifications
-- A minimum of one year working with the frail or elderly is
-- Postgraduate training in a primary care specialty, including but
not limited to internal or family medicine and completion of
post-residency training in geriatric medicine preferred, but not
Licensure, Certification, Registration or Designation
-- Board Eligible or Certification preferred in primary care
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required
- Must be computer proficient and possess experience with
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to quickly learn specific software and new
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages,
ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Able to analyze data and statistics and draw reasonable
conclusions and compile accurate reports.
- Experience with P/L and developing and managing budgets.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret regulations and other
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively and
tactfully present information to, and communicate with, co-workers,
employees, and others.
- Possess exceptional English written and verbal communication
skills, including accurate grammar and business correspondence
- Ability to read and write memos, reports, and correspondence
that conform to prescribed style and format.
-- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
Other Skills and Abilities:
-- Strong management ability and capable of setting clear
objectives for staff and motivating them to achieve those
objectives on time and according to plans.
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative and positive working
- Organized, detail-oriented, diplomatic, proactive,
self-motivated, dependable, and driven by excellence.
- Even-tempered and able to balance multiple tasks in accordance
with changing deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced
- Ability to work sensitively and effectively with individuals of
diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
InnovAge Service Standards Requirements
-- Safety- Maintains a safe work place. Reports all unsafe work
conditions to supervisor and/or Safety & Loss Control Manager and
works in conjunction with supervisor, Safety & Loss Control
Manager, and staff to correct unsafe work conditions. Follows and
enforces all safety policies.
- Commitment - Commits to his/her job and to the success of the
company. Continuously puts forth the effort to achieve goals and
continuous quality improvement. Degree to which employee goes the
extra step to ensure job/task completion. Takes initiative to offer
ideas to improve processes or results.
- Cooperativeness - Consistently supports management decisions as
demonstrated by his/her actions. Demonstrates a "can do" attitude
by responding positively to instructions. Follows instructions and
works harmoniously with others to complete the job or task.
- Attendance - Meets or exceeds punctuality and attendance
expectations/requirements. Faithfully reports to work and conforms
to scheduled work hours. When necessitated, follows call-in
procedures and informs others of absences.
- Customer Service - Embraces the organization's commitment to
internal and external customer service and demonstrates a
customer-centric approach when interacting with co-workers,
participants, clients, and all other business contacts.
- Confidentiality - Maintains confidentiality of employee,
participant, and client data/information, and any other sensitive
organization information as appropriate.
- Adherence to Company Policy - Follows and enforces guidelines
as established by policies. Conforms to company and job standards
and requirements. Shows respect for others. Acts in the best
interests of the company at all times. Serves as an example for
others. Conducts business in an ethical fashion.
- Reliability - Completes responsibilities with minimal direct
supervision. Follows through with assigned jobs and tasks all the
way through completion. Puts forth the effort to achieve goals and
objectives under varying circumstances.
- Alignment with Company Goals & Objectives - Supports the
organization's mission, vision, and values and holding
self-accountable for applying these principles daily and personally
living them when working with co-workers, participants, clients,
and all other business contacts.
- Quantity of Work / Productivity - Produces at a high volume.
Always puts forth the effort to maximize productivity. Meets or
exceeds established work deadlines. Engages in a productive work
effort whenever possible. Meets goals and objectives.
- Quality of Work - Produces work that is accurate and reliable.
Accomplishes work quickly and efficiently. Works in a thorough and
organized manner while minimizing down time. Results are
consistently within acceptable quality standards.
- Job Knowledge - Demonstrates a thorough understanding of
his/her job processes and procedures. Integrates knowledge to
efficiently accomplish job requirements. Efficiently uses resources
(including staff and management) to obtain additional
- Communication - Exhibits good interpersonal skills. Develops
and fosters professional relationships with co-workers,
participants, clients, and vendors. Keeps others informed as
directed by operational demands and need-to-know. Keeps self
informed of announcement made via established company venues
Keywords: InnovAge, San Bernardino , Primary Care Physician San Bernardino CA - temporary, Healthcare , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!