Travel Nurse (RN) - ICU (Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse)
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: October 10, 2019
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing
agency, is seeking a quality ICU/CCU Registered Nurse for a travel
assignment with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certification
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care ICU
- Other requirements to be determined by our client
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step! Duties
ResponsibilitiesICU/Critical Care Nurse (RN) possesses the skills
needed to manage the care of adult patients experiencing
life-threatening problems requiring complex assessment, high
intensity therapies, and interventions.
- Provide patient care as well as education and support to the
- Ensure proper functioning of life support equipment such as
ventilators and feeding tubes.
- Observe the patient's heart rate, blood pressure and
respiration for signs of distress.
- Administer medication, IVs, and insert catheters as
- Meticulous documentation of medication administration.
- Assist in emergency nursing procedures necessary for prompt
control of changes in patient's physical condition.
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation accurately and
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than
MedPro. Focus on your patients, we'll take care of the rest. MedPro
Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of
temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have
placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare
facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a
policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and
applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the
legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are
based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and
performance without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Intensive Care Unit, Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN-ICU,
Critical Care Unit, Critical Care Nurse, Intensive Care Nurse,
RN-CCU, Travel Nurse, Agency Nurse, Contract Nurse, Travel
Contract, ACLS, EKG, RN, Registered Nurse, ICU, CCU, RN-ICU,
RN-CCU, MICU, SICU, Advanced Life Support, CPR, BLS, Travel
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, San Bernardino , Travel Nurse (RN) - ICU (Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse), Healthcare , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!