Hospice LVN in San Bernardino
Company: Maxim Healthcare Services
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: November 3, 2018
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to assume the responsibility and accountability for delivery of patient care of hospice patients. The Hospice LPN demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner with supervision and will demonstrate critical thinking and performance ability in the coordination of patient care. Consistently performing according to nursing standards, the Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.If interested please contact Jeffrey Hajek directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] or 213-296-3758.Responsibilities
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in patient?s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient?s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care requirements.
- Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions of medical staff.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Revises plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Documents the patient?s response to nursing and other interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned floor/unit including establishing priorities.
- Monitors safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
- Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses knowledge and practices in accordance with 1) the Nurse Practice Act; 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) Standards of Patient Care; 4) Joint Commission, state and local laws; 5) Patient?s Bill of Rights; and 6) Maxim Healthcare Services, nursing and client hospital policies.
- Other Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current PD or Chest X-Ray
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred with hospice experience preferred.
- Successful completion of Maxim background screening process.
- Successful completion of Maxim screening tests with a score of 80% or greater.Benefits At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs? *Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.? Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry. ? Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Services, San Bernardino , Hospice LVN in San Bernardino, Healthcare , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!