Associate Medical Officer
Company: Necnic Group
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Hospitalist opening in San Bernardino, California. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Associate Medical Officer Opportunity in San Bernardino County
Responsible for overseeing and providing Internal Medicine services
to patients. Requires MD and completion of Internal Medicine
residency and minimum of 3 years of experience as a
In this position, you will:
- Create a comprehensive and coordinated plan of care across all
settings including hospitals, clinics, and Skilled Nursing
Facilities (SNFs), which take into account medical records, patient
and family, primary care physicians, and specialists.
- Make hospital rounds daily.
- Collaborates with hospitals and care management teams and
reviews patients with case managers.
- Attend to patients and assist nurse practitioners in reviewing
- Attend to patients in the SNFs and attends SNF meetings to
- On call nights and weekends as scheduled.
- Train and oversee new Hospitalists.
- Develop and improve training practices and materials.
- Support utilization review and management of subspecialty
- Participate in the management of clinical divisions.
- Develop and maintain provider relationships. Partners with
management in building Hospital and SNF contacts/partners within
the ER, Case Management and administration.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Necnic Group, San Bernardino , Associate Medical Officer, Healthcare , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!