Company: SAC Health System
Posted on: August 6, 2022
SACHS is offering a $2,000 Hiring Bonus! Position:
LVNDepartment: Barstow Clinic Barstow, CASchedule: Monday- Friday
8:00am 5:00 pmSACHS is a part of National Health Service Corps for
loan repayment assistanceSAC Health System is dedicated to reflect
the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare,
education & partnerships that empower our communities to
flourish.SACHS Core Values:Quality Healthcare providing
patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is
safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent
illness & disabilityTeamwork working together to achieve a common
goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like
mannerWholeness ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental &
emotional needs of othersIntegrity living & working in an
authentic, honest way that inspires trustCompassion engaging with
the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their
wellbeingExcellence striving to exceed expectations for our
patients, community, & staffHumble Service caring with a kind &
selfless spiritRespect holding others in high regard by empowering
themRequirements for Success in Your Role:SAC Health System is
opening a new clinic in Barstow, CA, we are looking for a mission
and service-minded LVN for this amazing opportunity to serve the
underserved population.The LVN is responsible for managing patient
flow and relations within designated areas. Performs
patient-oriented procedures and tasks within the scope of their
education and training. Provides nursing care to patients who
present with urgent, emergent, or potential health problems;
utilizes knowledge of basic nursing principles, practices, and
ethics. Works under the direction of a clinician or other licensed
personnel. Performs other duties as needed.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND
- Utilizes nursing knowledge by reacting quickly, calmly and
professional in emergent, life-threatening situations according to
- Assists with directing back office team on a day-to-day basis,
ensuring job tasks are performed in a productive and high-quality
- Assists with back-office duties such as vitals, injections,
venipuncture, or procedures ensuring appropriate collection,
handling, labeling, and processing of specimens.
- Adjusts work pace when performing multiple tasks, maintains
patient flow for optimal function and remains in a calm manner in a
- Meets with the nursing team regularly to ensure optimal
productivity, resolve problems, provide support, and to maintain
effective lines of communication. Offers suggestions for
improvement of clinic operations.
- Evaluates and documents incoming telephone calls competently
evaluates and advises under the direction of the clinician. Follows
up on tests results, e.g., labs, imaging, as assigned by
- Participates in quality control functions according to SACHS
Policy and Procedure (expired meds, sterilization criteria, and
weekly reports). Responsible for maintaining all back-office
- Cleans and maintains all patient care areas, medical equipment
and supplies according to SACHS Policy and Procedure. Maintains
clean, orderly, and well-maintained work area.
- Assists with orientation of new employees.
- Keeps up to date on all SACHS programs, e.g., VFC, CHDP, FPACT,
etc. Maintains current knowledge of all documents that direct
practice, e.g., policies, clinical guidelines, ancillary
- Performs specialized procedures as allowed by Nurse Practice
Act and SACHS policy.
- Collaborates with entire medical support staff to facilitate
smooth clinic functions and ensure appropriate teamwork.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor in all
situationsEducation and Experience:
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Graduate
of an accredited LVN program Preferred. You may be able to
substitute LVN School Accreditation with Completion of CA State
equivalency method by those who have acquired formal nursing
education and met hours and requirements listed by CA Board of
Vocational Nursing (current to the date of hire).
- Licensure/Certification: Current unrestricted CA LVN license
and BLS certification required.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of medical office LVN
- As a requirement of this position, you must receive EPIC
certification for the module you have been hired into.Preferred:
- FQHC outpatient clinic
- Bilingual English/SpanishMust be able to work in the U.S.
legally. We are unable to sponsor H1B Visa's. Full Benefits
- Vacation and Sick Leave Plans
- Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
- !! Monthly Health Insurance Premium Rates among the lowest in
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday HolidayEEOSAC Health System complies with
applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age,
disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Keywords: SAC Health System, San Bernardino , LVN, Healthcare , Barstow, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!