Nurse Program Coord
Company: Phoenix Children's Hospital
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: June 23, 2022
This position coordinates the patient care services, workflow, and
activities provided by nursing and support staff of assigned
program. This position provides guidance, support, and direction to
staff to ensure consistent provision of developmentally appropriate
quality patient care in accordance with all applicable federal,
regulatory, and professional standards and requirements.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.Position
- Acts as a communication liaison between patient, family, and
interdisciplinary team by providing teaching and support to
recognize limitations and strengths within the patient/family
- Assists with identification of staff and community learning
needs from a group and individual perspective. Provides staff and
community education on new skills, equipment, policies, protocols,
- Identifies and acts upon potential risks, investigates and
documents follow-up on significant incidents, and involves
appropriate resource(s) to ensure timely resolution and
implementation of corrective measures in accordance with
professional, regulatory, and governmental agencies and standards.
- Maintains appropriate records to facilitate accurate data
collection and prepares required grant reports.
- Manages the daily operations of a program. Ensures clinic and
program effectiveness. Develops, implements, and monitors plans for
ensuring the highest quality of care.
- Provides developmentally appropriate clinical care within
professional domain to ensure delivery of quality and
developmentally appropriate patient care.
- Regularly reviews research-based literature to improve clinical
care for specific clinical populations as well as compliance with
- Serves as a clinical role model, patient advocate, and resource
to staff, patients, and families. Shares knowledge and skills of
specialty area to assist problem solve collaboratively. Maintains
skill and knowledge proficiency and competency within specialty
- Works collaboratively with unit leadership to provide guidance
and direction to staff by taking an active role in planning,
decision-making, and communication to healthcare team of issues
affecting the interdisciplinary team and integration of patient
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Keywords: Phoenix Children's Hospital, San Bernardino , Nurse Program Coord, Healthcare , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!