SanBernardinoRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for San Bernardino jobs

Medical Service Coordinator -

Company: AppleOne
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: May 16, 2022

Job Description:

Job DescriptionThis Medical Service Coordinator Position Features:Onsite- shift time 5:00am start time or 8:00am start time-5pm.Monday-FridayStrong experience in medical necessities denial is required and will be on the phone 75% of the day and printing and mailing the other 25%.Experience in medical insurance will be helpful. Best personality fit: a go getter, detailed, positive, outgoing, will escalate when necessary, not timidMust Haves- Candidates need to have the following experience::Hospital records requests and follow upsAuthorization requests and follow upsRecords and Appeals submission to insurancesCalls to patients and insurancesSome medical billing experienceThese teammates will be specifically handling medical necessity denials for the company they MUST have excellent grammar as they will be communicating via e-mail.Company offers great benefits, yearly increases, PTO & Holiday Pay AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.

Keywords: AppleOne, San Bernardino , Medical Service Coordinator -, Healthcare , San Bernardino, California

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest California jobs by following @recnetCA on Twitter!

San Bernardino RSS job feeds