Adult RN Residency Program
Company: Loma Linda University Health
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Adult and the Children's application period begins on 4/25/22 As
a new nurse, transitioning from the classroom to clinical practice
is an important milestone in your career. With our Adult RN
Residency Program, we are committed to supporting you with the
toolkit necessary to be competent, confident and successful in your
transition to practice. Why Choose Us for the Adult RN Residency
- Our program is designed to help new nurses build the strong
clinical practice foundation that sets the stage for career
- You can learn from nurses who embrace our teaching mission and
are committed to training new graduates.
- You'll work in various clinical settings suited to meet your
desired clinical pathway.
- Pathway opportunities include acute, rehab, intensive,
emergency, operating room and psychiatric care.
- We offer didactic learning, simulation lab training, clinical
preceptorship, peer support, mentorship and career
Keywords: Loma Linda University Health, San Bernardino , Adult RN Residency Program, Healthcare , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!