Central Supply Tech
Company: Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Founded in 1910, Dignity Health - Community Hospital of San
Bernardino is a 347-bed, acute care, nonprofit, community hospital
located in San Bernardino, California. Known for its programs in
maternity care and pediatrics, behavioral health and long-term
subacute care for adults and children, the hospital also includes
inpatient and outpatient surgery. The hospital shares a legacy of
humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation's five largest
health care systems. Visit
The Central Supply Technician is responsible for stocking the
nursing units with equipment as well as processing and assembling
of instrument , packs and procedure trays for patient care. This
position requires the full understanding and active participation
in fulfilling the Mission of Community Hospital of San Bernardino.
It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior
consistent with the Core Values. The employee shall support
Community Hospital of San Bernardino strategic plan and the goals
and direction of the quality improvement, process, and
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as Central Service
- Must have basic knowledge of medical terminology and
nomenclature of items and equipment used by the department.
- Knowledgeable with cleaning and sterilization procedures and
- Basic understanding of various functions of the
- Conscientious with regards for technical and minute
- Must possess legible writing, sufficient knowledge of the
English language, Spelling and Arithmetic to perform related job
duties is required.
- Current Certification as Central Service Technician OR One year
experience performing CS duties in a progressive hospital Central
- Completion of a Central Service Technician course with CRCST
certification within six (6) months of hire is required.
Keywords: Community Hospital of San Bernardino, San Bernardino , Central Supply Tech, Healthcare , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!