Physical Therapist (PT) for Home Health
Company: FeldCare Connects
Location: Big Bear City
Posted on: January 7, 2022
This position is for an Independent Contractor to serve the Big
Bear City Area
FeldCare Connects is seeking a Physical Therapist to deliver
premier excellence of care and is enthusiastic about working with
adults of all ages. As an independent contractor, you can determine
which patients you accept, and there is no minimum number of
patients you need to accept to work with us.
The Physical Therapist in Home Health is responsible for the
assessment and evaluation of patient care needs to promote the
ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent
disability. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the Physical
Therapist determines a treatment plan, executes interventions aimed
at improving and enhancing the patient's well-being, and monitors
the patient's progress effectively.
A Physical Therapist for Home Health must have:
- Remarkable knowledge of physical therapy principles, theories,
methods in their application in a rehabilitation environment.
- Great skills in providing a variety of treatments.
- Profound ability to communicate effectively both written and
- Exceptional ability to understand the role of therapy in the
context of the patients age, needs and environment.
- Exceptional ability to prepare and maintain records with
accuracy and discretion.
- Proven sound clinical reasoning in treating and planning,
implementation and monitoring patient progress.
- Ability to recognize when patient protocols or treatment plans
need modification to meet appropriate patient needs and report to
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages
- Physical Therapist license and registration by the state
- Completion of a Physical Therapist curriculum approved by The
American Physical Therapy Association, The Council on Medical
Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, or The
Council on Medical Education of the American Medical
- Bilingual a plus!
Clinician in our network are provided resources to be successful
and maintain a work-life balance:
- Flexibility: make your own schedule and work in the area of
- Independence: be your own boss, earn above-average
compensation, and write off expenses
- Administrative Support: assigning, communication, scheduling,
care coordination, & quality assurance
- Purpose: join a group that shares your passion for helping
Disclaimer: This is not considered a remote position because you
will have to go to patients' homes. This position has an in-office
component, in the form of someone's home. You may complete your
scheduling and documentation from your own home if you wish,
If you are interested in learning more about the exciting
opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: FeldCare Connects, San Bernardino , Physical Therapist (PT) for Home Health, Healthcare , Big Bear City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!