Executive Director- San Bernardino
Company: Victor Community Support Services Inc
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: May 17, 2023
The Victor Community Support Services (VCSS) Executive Director
is responsible for the overall leadership and day to day management
of the assigned VCSS community-based services site(s). VCSS
services may include: EPSDT Specialty Mental Health Services;
Wraparound Services; Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment; Transitional
Age Youth programs; MHSA Innovative Programs; and other various
services as contracted to a particular VCSS site.ESSENTIAL
- The development and oversight of organizational structure and
systems to ensure that all VCSS client services are delivered with
a commitment to excellence and safety for all involved, and in
accordance with agency and established professional standards of
- Budget development, monitoring and oversight to ensure the
programs supervised operate in a fiscally sound manner, maximizing
all contracts and ensuring all fiscal mandates of the contracts are
- Ensures that all program activities related to "employment" are
in full compliance with agency, state, and federal standards,
including personnel management, development and leadership.
- Develops and maintains effective collaborative relationships
with local, county, and community partners and conducts business
development and expansion as appropriate for the region/site
- Provides all appropriate Risk Management so as to ensure that
agency, employees, clients served, and all relevant
stakeholders/partners receive the highest level of safety.
- Ensures the program develops and implements systems that ensure
full compliance with federal, state, and county regulations,
assuring that the agency Continuous Quality Improvement plan is in
- Completes other duties as assigned.MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION
- Completion of a clinical program with a Masters' or Ph.D.
degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a closely related a field of
behavioral science from an accredited educational institution.
- Four years' post-graduate degree management/supervisory
experience in a related field.
- Must possess a license as mental health professional (MFT,
LCSW, Ph.D., or other national or state issued license).
- Must have good oral and writing skills in the English language,
including the ability to write concise, informative professional
reports and assigned documentation in a timely
- Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal
automobile insurance and driving record that meets the standards
outlined in the Agency's Personnel Policy: Motor Vehicle Operating
- Must be physically and mentally fit in accordance with the
Agency's Personnel Policy: Physical Fitness Standards and
Examinations. Must be willing to complete a Tuberculosis (TB) test,
drug screening test and provide proof of COVID-19
- Must be willing to complete a personal background investigation
conducted by the State of California.
- Must obtain First Aid Certification. Must obtain a CPR
Certification only when required by local county.
- Must be willing to work within a culturally integrated
workplace and be willing to respect human differences based upon
protected classes as defined by state, federal and local laws, or
any other condition that distinguishes people from one
- Have an adequate range of body motion and mobility to work in a
residential, office or outdoor environment including standing and
walking (even and uneven surfaces), alternating between standing
and sitting for extended periods of time, bending, kneeling,
twisting, reaching balancing and occasional carrying and lifting up
to 25 pounds occasionally, and up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Physically able to walk up and down stairs routinely.
- Physically able to perform CPR and First Aid as trained.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in a vehicle
for traveling to recreational activities, home visits, DCFS and
court locations which may be up to 100 miles driving distance.
- Requires the ability to utilize computer and telephone systems,
which includes the coordination of eye and hand and fine
manipulation by the hands and fingers for typing, writing and
working with files.DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Possess basic knowledge related to public regulations and
guidelines governing the operations of mental health programs.
- Previous experience working within a Medicaid and/or MediCal
certified site, and familiarity with Medicaid/MediCal billable
standards and expectations.
- Training and research experience would be an asset.Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Victor Community Support Services Inc, San Bernardino , Executive Director- San Bernardino, Executive , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...