BDC Manager - Service
Company: Imperial Imports, Inc dba
Location: San Bernardino
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Our dealership is hiring an experienced BDC Manager - Service to
join our dealership! This is the perfect opportunity to take your
automotive career to the next level. Apply today and find out all
our dealership has to offer!As the BDC Manager - Service you would
be responsible for managing, training and motivating a team of
dedicated BDC coordinators in a high volume dealership in order to
meet goals set by management. You would report directly to the
Service Director/Internet Sales Director.Dealership Offers:
- Competitive wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement Essential Duties:
- Supervise a team dedicated to handling incoming and outgoing
- Manage customer lists for service.
- Hit service appointment objectives.
- Work closely with sales and service.
- Implement follow up strategies for sales customers.
- Mentor and train team members.
- Utilize software designed to manage dealership operations.
- Provide reporting to management.
- Maximizing appointments set, sales and profitability of the
center to set levels of performance.
- Collect and analyze metrics. Run daily/weekly/monthly BDC
reports according to pre-determined. metrics and forward as
required to management.
- Support staff and clients by handling escalated
- Have the ability to create and maintain a process driven work
- Forecasting goals and objectives. Review performance and
develop improvement actions.
- Standard reporting managing set, shown, and sold appointment
percentages. Tracking of inbound and outbound calls.
- Recruit, hire, manage, scheduling and monitor the performance
of all departmental employees.
- Maintain product knowledge, dealership vehicle inventory
knowledge and special promotions/campaigns.
- Handle all guest inquiries/issues with a focus on
- Oversee daily operations of BDC department.
- Provide customer lists from CRM or upcoming Sales campaigns for
- Assure all scheduled appointments are solidly confirmed
- Record and listen to customer calls for training.
- Responsible for making sure staff are keeping accurate time
records, including recording each day when they (1) start and end
work, and (2) when they start and end their meal periods to follow
- Performance management of team members.
- Maintain excellent communication, phone, computer and
management skills. Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Minimum 5 years of Automotive BDC office experience
- Minimum 5 years of previous customer service experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing an Automotive BDC team
- Excellent telephone, writing and typing skills
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must have a drive, passion and confidence to be successful
- Professional appearance and work ethic a must
- Bilingual, (Preferred but not necessary)
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level
of customer service
- Valid driver's license PI203390479
Keywords: Imperial Imports, Inc dba, San Bernardino , BDC Manager - Service, Executive , San Bernardino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...